Hello there! I am AzieMuhamad, the webmiss of this almost 6 years old site. 25 something. I love freedom. Blogger since '2008'. Nature lover. Love photography . Born to write. Feel free to follow and drop comments. Hello and nice to meet you!





me and we're friends!

WINDOW CHAT




Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!
"





GFC CODE HERE, OR...

FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND


These are my followers! Click the button at the top right corner of this page to follow me.




© AZIEDALOVER.BLOGSPOT.COM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7




Tough Little Sister
Sunday, August 17, 2014 0 comments

Semalam Mia demam. 
Out of nowhere, she asked Alia to bring her to "Ummi's". I freeze for a while. She never ask us to bring her to "Ummi's"
I asked her "Mia, rindu Ummi ke?" She just smiled back to me and I saw her eyes. 
Her eyes, I just can't describe it but I knew what it meant.

Mia, I don't know how she deals with this.
she's only 9 years old.
she always show her smile and her cheekiness to her brothers and sisters
and she rarely talks about Ummi.

Sometimes I wonder how can I take care of her.
Can I love her like Ummi loved her,
Can I teach her like Ummi taught her,  
Can I always be by her her side like Ummi did,
Can I be a good sister to her,
Can I?






« old » new